Greek & Wicked Greek & Wicked

FUCK YEAH!

Best "Game&Watch" like game I have ever seen.

one life one life

Not to bed

Clearly one of your first trys at this, it shows, but not a bad start.

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Holy freaking wow

I been playing this damned thing for the last 3 hours and I'm still going strong. The only suggestions I can make is add a better laser cannon, maybe a semi auto one and with a larger clip then just one. There is also the Pancor Jackhammer, best fucking gun in the whole game, specially after you get all the power ups.

I also think that you should add boss monsters at every 5th or so stage, cause I do find the endless slaughter of the same old 22 a little teadius, yet still addicting.

Definitely one of the best zombie shooters out there.

Han the Game Han the Game

One word

POINTLESS!!

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Suggestions

If I can make a few.

1st: Hot keys, make it so if you press U it updates the turret and if you hold down shift after selecting a unit you keep laying those units down.

2nd: Make some bonus games, i.e. you start the level with 10,000 gold or the only enemy type is the splitter aliens.

3rd: Reduce upgrade times. That was the one thing that really screwed me over, waiting for a better turret.

4th: Wave identification. Before the next wave comes make a little warning as to what it will be, i.e group, normal, splitter, flying, that sort of thing.

If you could add those few things you might have one of the best tower defense games out there.

Turtle Flight Turtle Flight

Not bad

Not to bad over all, but the controls could use a little tweaking, found it hard to control the poor little bugger and navigate him around, still a good game, just need a wee bit more work